steakhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steakhouse

yayy

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

favoritr warrior cat omhggg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j
Admin
j

I SAY : Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.
Other / Decline to state Posts : 37

favoritr warrior cat omhggg Empty
PostSubject: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 5:02 pm

hello steakhouse.forumotion.com, i have a quastion . what is your favoritr cat from the warrior cats series? perhaps also your favorite arc or book?

i havent read any of the new books (i think the last ones i read were from po3 years ago, besides the ultimate editions) so my answer is longtail and cinderpelt Smile longtail has always been my favorite since i started reading, idk why. and i always really liked cinderpelt!

squirrelflight is also a top tier character imo.

anyways, whos your favorites?

sky touched this post

Back to top Go down
https://steakhouse.forumotion.com
sky
Admin
sky

I SAY : I'm a fan of beautiful things
Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 5:18 pm

I always really liked leafpool and crowfeather but I don't know if I remember enough about their stories to say exactly why. I also liked silverstream a lot to the point I straight up stole her name for my oc. I also only got into the series because of sss warrior cats so I was very disappointed at the lack of a whitestorm fight scene. I do not remember enough about this series unfortunately

j and roxypup touched this post

Back to top Go down
roxypup

roxypup

I SAY : soichiro is sigma soichiro is life soichiro is normal Soichiro is
Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:36 pm

My favorite warrior cat was Squirrelflight/star for a longass time until the newest arc came out and Sunbeam became my blorbo. I could literally write an essay on Sunbeam and how she literally has BPD...She's me. In cat form. I love her. Squirrelstar is always a good pick though and I trust everyone who likes her :3

sky touched this post

Back to top Go down
j
Admin
j

I SAY : Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.
Other / Decline to state Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:37 pm

roxypup wrote:
My favorite warrior cat was Squirrelflight/star for a longass time until the newest arc came out and Sunbeam became my blorbo. I could literally write an essay on Sunbeam and how she literally has BPD...She's me. In cat form. I love her. Squirrelstar is always a good pick though and I trust everyone who likes her :3

did squirrelflight actually become leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good for her tbh she fucking deserved that shit
Back to top Go down
https://steakhouse.forumotion.com
roxypup

roxypup

I SAY : soichiro is sigma soichiro is life soichiro is normal Soichiro is
Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:09 pm

j wrote:
roxypup wrote:

did squirrelflight actually become leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good for her tbh she fucking deserved that shit

She did!! I’m so happy 4 her I hope she has a nice 9 lives. She’s the leader we all wanted and needed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favoritr warrior cat omhggg   favoritr warrior cat omhggg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favoritr warrior cat omhggg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
steakhouse :: interests 2 :: books-
Jump to: