steakhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steakhouse

yayy

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

music suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky
Admin
sky

I SAY : I'm a fan of beautiful things
Male Posts : 26

music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: music suggestions   music suggestions Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 11:55 am

if anyone has any band/song suggestions please let me know. I'm making a list so I can listen to lots of cool stuff

the scary skeleton

roxypup touched this post

Back to top Go down
j
Admin
j

I SAY : Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.
Other / Decline to state Posts : 37

music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: music suggestions   music suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 8:35 pm

L.O.T.I.O.N. Multinational Corporation specifically their album World Wide W.E.B.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Member

music suggestions 8f2bi9

sky touched this post

Back to top Go down
https://steakhouse.forumotion.com
roxypup

roxypup

I SAY : soichiro is sigma soichiro is life soichiro is normal Soichiro is
Female Posts : 8

music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: music suggestions   music suggestions Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:31 pm

I've been really into SkyDxddy's music for the past like two days actually. Specifically a song called "Triggered". Obviously it spoke to me, especially with what's...happening to me right now. Their other songs seem good too. I don't know if it'll speak to you in the same way but ya :3

my other recommendation is my entire spotify playlist

sky touched this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

music suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: music suggestions   music suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

music suggestions
Page 1 of 1